Paramount to the mission of CSU Global is the academic success of our students.
Our faculty members are the foundation of instructional excellence and a cornerstone of student success. CSU Global faculty members value interaction, facilitation, quality instruction, and teaching excellence, as well as making a difference in the lives of students.
Faculty are responsible for:
- Knowledge, Scholarship, and Expertise - Demonstrating professional activities and scholarship, as well as current knowledge of subject matter and topical expertise.
- Participation and Feedback - Engaging with students enthusiastically and providing extensive and substantive feedback when assessing students using rubrics through multiple assignments, projects, and discussions.
- Cultural/Environmental Contribution - Supporting the CSU Global mission, participating in the achievement of student outcomes, collegial relations, and student support and retention.
- Preparation and Instructional Delivery - Creating an appropriate learning environment for adult learners in an accelerated setting with effective and relevant examples, discussions, and exercises to enhance student learning.
- Online Course Management - Administering courses by participating and contributing, posting materials, maintaining discussions, and submitting grades in a timely manner.
- Continued Professional Development - Participating in faculty meetings, annual Faculty Certification Courses, mentoring, and the Faculty Enhancement Review process.
CSU Global faculty are dedicated to student success and demonstrate this through our quality instruction and professional commitment.